Monday, April 18, 2011

Here I am blogging world!

Hello everyone, 


So here I am a newborn in the blogging world.  I hope this to be a place where I can share the joys and the frustrations of family life.  


Here I am last summer (fall?) with my two wonderful children.  Having kids 19 months apart has been SO much fun and difficult as well.  They are the BEST of friends but the worst of enemies when it comes to toys, sharing and wanting attention from Mommy.




This is the hubster.  He is my college sweetheart!  This year is our fifth anniversary and we have had a busy first five!






Got married, got pregnant, had a baby, bought a house, had another baby, bought another house...and here we are.


We really don't have much in common, so we really need to work on having fun together and pursuing each other and each other's interests.  (He likes board games, history, being a homebody and Lord of the Rings. I like performing arts, shopping, and photography and am kind of crunchy.)


Sweet Cora is our 3 year old.  She is sweet, curious, loving and funny.  She is also sensitive (she bumps her knee and it is a BIG DEAL), selfish, and a Daddy's girl.  
Cameron is playful, funny, active, a little rascal and a Mama's boy.  He will be two this summer.  He is going to be a tough 2 year old, I can already tell.   Both of my children were not early talkers so he is going to get very frustrated when he can't express himself.


I went back to work for a few months last year at TD Bank.  I worked 3 full days while my mother watched the kids.  It was too much on everyone and I am back to being home full time.  I might have found a little part time gig doing errands for an older gentleman in a nursing home.  We are currently debating finding something else that could help us out financially and make it so Andy doesn't have to work a 6 day week at the end of the month when we haven't made enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment